Grameen Koota’s philosophy is based on our vision and mission and we ensure that the organization is focused towards achieving the same.
- To transform and uplift the lives of poor and low-income families with micro-finance and other development services.
- To be a sustainable, friendly and trusted provider of affordable and need-based services.
Our Core Values
Grameen Koota’s core philosophy is to strive towards enabling widespread economic and social change with our diverse financial products and development services. The overarching principles that we abide by is encapsulated in CREATE.
CREATE stands for
- Committed: We shall honor all our commitments. We are committed to our mission.
- Reliable: We shall not deviate from any of the policies and procedures.
- Empathetic: We shall be sensitive to the situations and circumstances of the people with whom we are dealing and provide them support to the best of our abilities.
- Accountable: We shall be accountable for all our deeds, actions and words.
- Transparent: We shall provide full disclosures, to all our clients, in terms of the services and fees. We shall make our financial statements, reports and accounts as clear and as comprehensive as possible.
- Efficient: We shall be punctual, disciplined in all transactions with our stakeholders, strive towards reducing operational costs and thereby provide services to our customers in a cost-effective manner.